Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2015

London Part 2


I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Well today I am off to see the All Blacks play Argentina.  Here are some pictures of what I have been up to the last few days.
This was the view from my seat Fiji vs Eng.  it was really high.  I was even higher than the top of the goal posts.
I went to the Tower of London and saw the Crown Jewels. We weren't allowed to take photos of them.  Didn't see Gangsta Granny, but check out the safe that keeps them safe.



This is at the back of Buckingham palace, I did a tour of inside it. I didn't see the queen but it was very flash! 

This was the opening ceremony of the World Cup.
If you ask Miss Weaver nicely I have pup loaded some videos that she might put on the blog which shows what the atmosphere was like at the game and also a furry little friend I met. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Scott, those video are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Weaver is it okay if we meet Mr Scott little friend please? Mr Scott, I love these pictures even the Buckingham Palace and the safe that keeps the crown jewels safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mr Scott,
    Your photos are so cool. Laila really likes the picture of the safe. Neshaun likes the picture of the Queen's Castle - the gates are long and no-one can get in. Velocette likes the weapons - they look really sharp. Kingston liked watching the rubgy games - especially the English one.
    Ka kite ano
    Rūma 4

    ReplyDelete